I.N.A. B&W Laboratory
The professional black and white darkroom I.N.A. has been part of the school since 1995. It is run by Ina Schröder. I.N.A. offers professional developing and printing services to students and professional photographers.
Services offered by I.N.A. include:
- B&W developing of 35mm, middle format and large format film
- Contact sheet printing
- Specialised prints on PE and Baryt papers up to 50cm (short side)
- Selenium and sulphur toning
- 4 by 5 inch negativ scans
- Print scans up to A3 in size
Click here to read more about I.N.A. s/w Fotolabor.