We follow the regulations and reccommendations of the Robert Koch-Institut and the Berlin Senate Department for Health. We feel lucky to still be open and teaching our students in person, and we wish to keep it that way. As such our current hygiene plan includes the following measures:
- Antibacterial gel dispensers have been set up around the school, including near the bathrooms, the entrances and outside several rooms.
- Masks are to be worn at all times, including during teaching, by everyone.
- The toilet facilities have been equipped with antibacterial sprays and instructions for hand washing.
- Even in winter, the rooms must be ventilated regularly – at least once an hour.
- Our gallery remains closed to the public in November.
- We moved our open doors day online.
- The school’s premises are only accessible to students and staff in November. No guests are allowed.
- Any guests excluded from rule 7 after explicit consultation must register using the registration forms or the link below.
- Students or staff feeling sick have been reminded to stay home.
- Students who come from or have stayed in high-risk areas or overseas must follow government guidelines before coming to class.
Guest registration for visitors of the Neue Schule für Fotografie
We ask all guests of the school and our gallery to register via the following link/QR Code! The data provided will be treated confidentially and will only be used for any necessary tracking of infection chains in connection with the corona pandemic. The registration is necessary under current regulations and provisions relating to the current corona pandemic. The data collected are kept for four weeks and only passed on at the request of the responsible authorities. As a data subject, you have the right to information, correction and, after the retention period has expired, the right to have your data deleted with regard to the personal data you have collected. Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Neue Schule für Fotografie Berlin, Brunnenstr. 188-190, 10119 Berlin
QR-Code to register: